Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sew Sari


Finally wore a sari.  These are the wonderful men and women teachers and co-trainers I had the privilege of working with in Coimbatore (Southwest India).  This sari was a gift from one of the teachers, and the women helped me wrap myself in it (not an easy feat).  More photos of the two-week workshop below.


The illustrious master trainer Dr. Raja and MK


Teachers working at a poster session


The Master Dr. Vasu with teachers at a poster session


Dr. Jayasudha who has been my guru and another of the master trainers 


Yet another masterful master trainer I had the pleasure of working with, Dr. Vasuki


Below, many of the lovely teachers at the workshop.  My apologies for those left out (I wasn't able to get everyone's photo that last day), or my apologies for including those who would rather not have been included.



















The Government Arts College, Coimbatore, where the workshop was held