Thursday, February 16, 2012

Robbed in Barcelona

Still crying over lost objects:

New Air Mac (the small cute one, light as a feather) 
Canon 7D Camera with new 50 mm lens ($2500)
Canon lightweight pocket camera (birthday gift)
Beloved Passport with stamps from India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Spain (had to go to the embassy in    
     Barcelona to get a new one, missed the flight out)
Credit Cards & Debit Card (luckily left me with one to use for a stop gap)
Keys to my house in Seattle
Several pairs of reading glasses (cheap, but I needed them)
2 tubes of lipstick (first thing I replaced at the Barelona airport)
Paperwork for flight & phone number for the apartment in Nice
A really great (perfect) travel bag from REI 
600 euros!
My cool Ray-Bans


Not going back to Barcelona


On the beach in Nice, France